BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

and the winner is hoges, page-21

1. 322 Posts.
    Sorry about the late reply - my roster is killing me at the moment and there won't be any change in the near future after looking at yesterdays intraday chart for RAU.

Just wanted to add my humble congrats to hoges, Sentia, garymn and everybody who believes they got it right. I hang my head in shame and promise I'll never use the terms "obvious' or "predictable" in a RAU post ever again.

I'm just hoping JK and his gang don't stick their fingers into too many pies at the same time. The portfolio is growing fast for such a rather small company. Often this can turn to S#*%.

I have to admit that I don't know much about tin except for the familiar sound when I knock my head or close the door of my luxury car. Ah yes, even I heard that there is stacks of money to be made in it.

Since yesterdays news didn't spark any sustainable rise in the s/p I'm starting to wonder, what actually will turn RAU into a success story. I guess we all agree that the fundamentals check out, the potential is great and we even have the Chinese lurking around. The manipulation those smaller companies are receiving is really getting to me - currently making similar experiences with EXM and CVI. In the end we are depending on the mood swings of the large investors - and they don't seem to go by fundamentals at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.