GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

TCF Though long and hard about the GDN action of late. My...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    TCF

Though long and hard about the GDN action of late. My summary and all IMHO:

- Gas shows are not in the range of 000's
    - Past successful finds ended in water issues with both #1 and #2 to even if they hit 10'000 units of gas (100%) I think the market WONT be happy until we see successful production testing without water issues.
    - I think conspiracy theories are not warranted and that business is business. If some instos are offloading it is purely a risk adverse move to lock in some gains whilst the buying is there. There is no emotion, pure tactic so I dont believe for a minute someone is selling based on revenge.
    - Current bull run takes money from species into blue chips that are performing very very well. I think there will be a switch very soon to work the profits from the blueys. GDN is not alone with decreasing share value on positive news. I find an occasional down DOW day (less that 80 points) is a good thing for AU species.
    - The share register is getting very evenly distributed and that the wall of sells will dry up soon enough.
    - Last but not least, when all doubt is removed from GDNs relationship with Mr H2O nothing will be able to stop this share from taking off in a major way ...other than global nuclear warfare :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.