LRK 0.00% 87.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

And there was movement at the station......

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Someone has a rush of blood to the head. Good to see some confidence in the buy price. Potentially, the actualisation of some of the statements made at AGM about refocussing the company to be prominently allied with the Lark brand is commencing to gain some notice.

Overeem sold back to the original family, for a reasonable sum, Nant barrel ownership being addressed (although the problem was never of AWY's making)

A strong focus and marketing campaign in National publications promoting Lark as a key brand, with a solid growth plan to attract bigger fish to the pond seems to be causing the odd ripple.

Combine that with the fact that Bruce Neil, one of Tassies' wealthiest people, has increased his shareholding on, and off market to the tune of 727K recently to add to his already substantial holding, and some pieces of the jigsaw must be starting to gel. (See ASX Announcement and also https://**.st/stocks/au/food-beverage-tobacco/asx-awy/australian-whisky-holdings-shares/news/trade-alert-the-of-australian-whisky-holdings-limited-asxawy-bruce-neill-has-just-spent-au727k-buying-shares/

That was in December. Is it still Bruce, as THE key insider, buying up now? I guess we'll find out when he has to disclose as substantial shareholder next.

I'm hopeful that is the case, as I've been involved from the very early days and believe in the vision and potential of the Tasmanian whisky market, it gives some comfort that a bloke like Bruce Neil, who can spend his money anywhere, is spending it on this company. (Bellamys anyone?)

I believe it is customary to add IMO and DYOR.

Slainte'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $5.003K 5.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3168 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 32815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.