TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

email I just sent:Dear minister, as a longtime, loyal Telstra...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    email I just sent:

Dear minister,
    as a longtime, loyal Telstra shareholder and supporter of the Government Telstra floats I have to say that I'm completely dismayed by the vindictive dismantling attacks you are pursuing directly on the company, which reflects your apparent aim of destroying the company's value. I find it unbelievably cynical and unfair for you to be taking such actions after selling these assets to investors who were acting in good faith. Yes Sol Trullio was arrogant and it was foolish to hire him, but this is no excuse to take revenge on innocent investors. You are particularly ruthlessly attacking the self funded retirees who have through their lifetimes worked hard, paid taxes and played by the rules of the system. This sets no example for future behavior, and destroys any remaining investor goodwill for future government sales. You seem to prefer to support unworthy slobs through handouts collected from the honest taxpayers. These continue of course to be indexed to cpi while retiree's dividends are declining. I believe it's fair to say that many of your voters feel swindled and dismayed.
    your sincerely,
    Muggins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $3.99 $3.92 $146.9M 37.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 19675 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 238747 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.