CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

and to put us all out of our mysery

1. 1,493 Posts.
    I am confident that:

a) there will be no leak from the Courts. Why? Because it is one of 3 pillars of our civilisation. You see what happens if one of 3 gets removed. Everything comes tumbling dow. Like in various countries around the world. Take for example, Pakistan recently.

b) the simplest way of enduring the big wait is to visit the supreme court web site (I've mentioned this several times I realise) and check out the "court list" for next day.

Note, they usually update it for the next day late in afternoon Westralian Standard time. Do a word search for Buss or cazaly.

Go to :

http://www.supremecourt.wa.gov.au/

Then click on "Daily Court List" to the left.

I have noticed the Justice Buss has not made an appearance since last Tuesday. I mention this because the Court's web page does not show (as far as I can discover) the recent history of the court list, or provide a list of Current Cases. Or a list of cases each of the Judges are simultaneously handling.

Today, I intend to phone the Court and ask what cases Justice Buss has on his plate and,

who are the other 2 judges. I forgot to note down their names. As I said, the web site does not answer the last question.

And calls to W.A. cost me only 9.9 cents for up to 4 hours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.