CAZ 0.00% 2.3¢ cazaly resources limited

Yes my Serious Joker1I would loved to have been at the J.R....

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Yes my Serious Joker1

I would loved to have been at the J.R.

Except I would have got into trouble from jumping to my feet and interjecting. Like jumping up and shouting:

"Yeah! What about where the Minister said in the second reading debate...

"By contrast with this Pancontinental matter, a bit of money has probably been spent on lawyers, some of it wasted on lawyers. However, because of the actions I propose in this Bill, that lucrative source of income will dry up. I make absolutely no apologies for that. It is a question of the nature of the discretion and the way in which it can be used.

The truth of the matter is that the discretion is not all that broad. Over the years, the courts have consistently read down areas of ministerial discretion to ensure that Ministers act in general terms, according to prudential requirements. Even where there is nothing in the legislation to suggest it, the courts have always found that Ministers, or any person in any ad-ministrative position, do not have the power to capriciously decide an issue which is before them as they feel fit because they do not happen to like the applicant, or that they may have
    got out in the morning on the wrong side of the bed, or that the applicant is of a different political persuasion. All of those matters have been before the courts over the years and the courts have found consistently that they are not prepared to read "ministerial discretion" in an unfettered way"...unquote.

So what about that you RIO mob!
    =====================

After an outburst like that I would expect to only be allowed to stay in court if, like they can and should have in the case of Sadam recently, bound and gagged me.

But, still, if I had to endure the J.R. bound and gagged, I'm not sure I wouldn't enyoy being there even more?

Yes, a bevy of bound and gagged Cazaly & Echelon share holders salivating through the bandages. Then they'd hace to tie down our feet to stop us stomping.

Wonder if someone might make a film out of this case?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.89K 483.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 269152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.