EXT 18.2% 1.3¢ excite technology services ltd

..and today is brought to you by $6.85, page-8

1. 12,639 Posts.
    >My opinion goes like this (remember I have been ramping this stock since 1.6 cents)

Hi Harlee,

Just so any new people don't misunderstand you. There was actually a 1/10 share price consolidation on the 23/3/07 so technically under the current circumstances you have actually been holding since 16 cents which by any means has been an excellent investment for you.

This means didley squat to any new investor though as they will never have those type of gains that you saw.

>Yeah, I may see the price tank, but, who would sell when at any second, in could come the biggest best offer of your life.

Harlee yes for YOU this may be the best offer of your life because the price only has to treble and that makes you and only you along with a few others alot of money due to your low purchase price.

Everyone has a different situation though, yours being unique so I feel that it could be a little misleading to tell any new or potential investor that they could get the best offer of their life. What is the best offer??? I guess that a 50% increase in share price for some might be the best offer someone has received or maybe it is a 200% increase??

It seems that there is nothing but a continuous hope for a take over of EXT however it is unwise to invest in any company in hope of that happening. Quite often it just doesn't happen. There has also been alot of talk for years about PDN being taken over.

Good for you though and I will be congratulating you on a take over if and when that happens??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.