MYG 4.32% 84.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

When I read the Resource Stocks article on MYG and read JG's...

1. 155 Posts.
    When I read the Resource Stocks article on MYG and read JG's comments, I cannot help thinking that we're on a real winner here.

For the moment, let's just ignore the market and concentrate solely on the company. I'll deal with the market in a moment.

In my opinion, the chances are excellent that:

1) Forthcoming Drill results should be good
    2) DFS will also be good
    3) Credit Suisse will provide the finance
    4) MYG will be a producer in the next 12 months or so

In fact, when I read all the posts, there are very few that would challenge this. Many would comment on the delay, yet I would much prefer JG to build this company solidly, with no gaps, than to do so too quickly.

I get the sense that there is a very strong management team working on our behalf. For example, these joint ventures over some of the tenements that gives MYG cash flow are very gratifying, whilst the Golden Goose (Deflector) is being readied.

At the risk of being boring, I really don't care if I make a 6 figure profit on this stock on time, or 6 months late. Unless all the information we're being given is incorrect (which I just don't believe) then MYG is headed much, much higher.

Now to the markets.

I've written here several times about a mania. That's when anything that has the word "Gold" in it just heads rapidly higher, bought by people with no knowledge, other than the fear of missing out.

It's my belief that we have precisely the opposite of that at the moment. People are not buying because nobody else is and they're scared of getting in. It's the old story of buying at the top and selling at the bottom. With scares around Europe, China, USA etc, it's hardly surprising. Yet, we all know that at some point, this will change. When it does, and there is a sudden rush to get in to the PM sector again, everybody will want a bargain. MYG will be beautifully positioned and the results could be startling. This is all opinion of course.

Last night, I watched "Seabiscuit" the movie about the famous USA racehorse that won everything in the 1930's. When asked how the horse has been brought to such superlative speed, the jockey replied, "Brick by brick my friend, brick by brick."

I think that is exactly what the management team is doing with Mutiny. If so, I heartily approve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.