CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

and what is the company doing, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Considering we have straight lined from a recent 325 high and now sit at the lows, JUST AS the DJIA et al are ringing dive bells, thats the 200 mill dollar sharkfest market cap question I would love to see an answer to ...

I have suggested an obvious and IMO simple MO to defence in here ... but now Im off for a few day break far from the madding crowds as the "market" contemplates and Nero fiddles.

Hope the bridge is closely scrutinising its register movements last few weeks and starting to use a little grey matter re the future security of their jobs.

What I want to see next is some signs of "confidence" from the bridge putting its own on the line as we have been doing ... or better still, using a small part of our armoury to buy back at such an obvious discount ... reckon we can print our own money at 50c in the dollar if what I suggest is "doable", using small part of coming oxides earnings / HNC payments to pay the interest (8% pa?) until we later issue to replace at higher prices. Masters of our destiny instead of shark fodder on the offer.

Hope I have stirred u all to ask the questions and get some answers for me, cos personally actually am S/T neutral looking to any S/T opportunity to accumulate more cheap core stock ... tho first standing aside next few days ... cos as LionHunter would know, the US VIX is STILL ONLY sitting at a neutral 25 atm, well short of its capitulation fear targets, whilst DJIA has just broken its 200 WMA and staring at the GORM pivot circa 9800 next if they let it go.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.