And who's been vetting these "professionals"?, page-6

1. 7,867 Posts.
    And this should nail forever the Truth of Trump.
    When he says "Fake" it is most likely he is Right.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/0...ne-study-used-by-media-to-attack-trump-inbox/
    Lancet Formally Retracts Fake Hydroxychloroquine Study Used By Media To Attack Trump

June 4, 2020 By Tristan Justice

The Lancet, a peer-reviewed medical journal that published a 96,000-subject study indicting the efficacy of the politically controversial hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 has retracted its findings that the malaria medication led to an increased risk of death.
    “Today, three of the authors of the paper, ‘Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis”, have retracted their study,” The Lancet said in a retraction statement Thursday. “They were unable to complete an independent audit of the data underpinning their analysis. As a result, they have concluded that they ‘can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources.”
    “We deeply apologise to you, the editors, and the journal readership for any embarrassment or inconvenience that this may have caused,” the authors of the study wrote.
    --------------------------------------------
    I'll be happy to make this my last contribution
    on this subject.
    Though personally, my preferred prophylactic was,
    is and will remain a nip of vodka.

Cheers,
    Last edited by simgrund: 05/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.