AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

and you thought 35c was good...

1. 525 Posts.
    Caught the last ten minutes of trade today. Saw people climbing over the top of each other to sell their AXM shares @ 33c. Maybe they need the money badly.

Consider this. Is it not fact that January this year AXM shares traded at $1.40 and for all the buyers knew the AXM people were just kicking around clumps of dirt and rock.

Ten months later, and it is now known that AXM have lots of gold and next week will produce the first pour. Yet the shareholders think they're doing well selling at 35c.

What has changed?

Market sentiment!

Now imagine in possibly 18 months when the market sentiment has turned back around to bullish and AXM is a proven gold producer. All I can say is, in the last bull market people thought AMX was worth $1.40. What value might the market place on a proven producer?

I understand people are fly blown from the last six months and some need to get money where they can, but if you can hold out for 1 or 2 years, I am sure you won't be copping 35c for your shares.

It is a classic case of the best way to make money is to spend time in the market.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.