Hi Robbie,Thank yoou for your kind comments... they too are much...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi Robbie,

Thank yoou for your kind comments... they too are much appreciated.

Firstly let me say that I believe that there is little value in ramping stocks. It is so obvious to the reader, and it shoots your credibility in the foot. When you might have something genuine to contribute, nobody believes a word you say.

I was first alerted to MCL about a year ago. As I have said before, find a share with a low price, research it to death, and if you like it, buy up big. Sooner or later you will hit the jackpot.

As you know, M2M is a small telecommunications company operating mainly in Asia. It is building up a wholesale business, servicing tier one telcos particularly in the VoIP arena.

Currently, the company can justify a price of 3 to 4 cents on the announced business it has signed up, mostly in Vietnam. Further sales should justify a higher price.

My feeling, however, is that the market has totally overlooked the fact that in those regulated Asian countries, M2M is one of very few such companies which have a FULL telecommunications licence. In Indonesia, for example, I believe M2M is one of less than 10 licencees. That is to say, if they wanted to do a Telstra (and had the financial backing) then they are licenced to do that. For what my opinion is worth, that is a huge (and overlooked) asset, in each of those countries.

M2M has over time bult up a strong relationship with the governments and business leaders in Asia. The appointment of CEO Michael So earlier this year strengthened these relationships further. Anyone who attended the presentation put on by M2M in June this year could not help but be impressed by his business acumen and foresight.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will M2M be. It is not like searching for oil. You don't drill a hole in the ground and discover a telecommunications company.

One of the big advantages of getting into the company so early is the fact that my holding is too large to trade. I simply can't drop 15 million shares on the market, let the price drop half a cent and then pick them up again. Knowing that, I ignore the intraday noise and watch the long-term trend.

Why haven't I sold up, taken the money and run? Because I don't believe we are anywhere near finished yet. I strongly believe M2M will be bought out by a major telco, once they get the business up and running smoothly. I the meantime, I am enjoying the ride.

I hope this helps answer a few of your questions.

Regards...

Geoff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.