FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

andarko & others, page-8

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Like some of you, I can’t wait to see this baby take off, and I have no doubt it will…but I have to admit after traveling with this stock for a while I am taking some solace in the fact that the chart has taken a steady low gradient growth line over the last few weeks and has become less volatile.
    I think this reflects the way the management are talking. They are not over stating it and have stripped everything back to core baseness and clear language.
    FAR reminds me of one of those people you knew when you’re younger who everyone likes but they have a slightly tarnished reputation and a tad too much bravado. But one day they grow up and become a mature adult and start getting productive and assertive. (I have taken the gender out of what I am trying to say there so I hope you get what I mean).
    I like the stock because it just looks like it’s taking hold of its destiny right now and growing up. And it lives in a pretty lively neighbourhood.
    And that volume spike a few weeks ago – it’s pretty obvious that was more than the activity of the neighbour that was behind that. Some things up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.