KGL 0.00% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

"Wonder who is doing the selling?"Every person who believes the...

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    "Wonder who is doing the selling?"

Every person who believes the doomsdayers opinions that the world as we know it is comming to an end.

Take a look at virtually all of the resources stocks. Producers are being smashed. KGL is one of those. Explorers are being smashed.

If you hold stock from higher levels you held too long as far as the doomsdayers are concerned. If you don't hold stock their recommendation is stay out of the market. If you hold and need cash in a hurry you sell simple as that. And its these people who I believe in the main are doing the selling.

If you think you are buying cheap wait a week or so and see how much cheaper you could have pick up the same stock.

The doomsdayers are in control and good stocks are being hit hard. Things are just getting worse. I still hold KGL believing things will get better and with KGL Andash news will come quickly when it comes.

My big concern is that KGL Directors know more about Andash project timing than they let on. How long have they leased out vehicles and equipment to others?

Be nice to know the terms and conditions of the lease - that is how much notice does KGL have to give to get access to the leased vehicles and equipment should they want them? I believe KGL Directors knows exactly how long it will take for the Government to clear the way for Andash and that could be some way off - if ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $18.23K 173.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595332 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 36376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.