KGL 4.76% 11.0¢ kgl resources limited

andash , page-41

1. 13,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Vulture, you ask why I didn't pick 50c or a dollar.
    You say I picked an arbitrary figure off the top of my head.
    You also previously said you looked at my chart.
    To put it as politely as possible, you make no sense at all.
    If you did look, I can't understand how you came up with these comments. Anyone can see from my chart how I arrive at my target.
    As for reaching for the sky, KGL has been in the low 20's before on the back of Andash alone with all its political risk. They now still have Andash plus three other excellent projects with very low risk.
    I will enclose my chart again and if there is any one at all out there that can't see how I get my technical target of mid 20's, please post and let me know.
    While the top of the channel is currently 23.5c, the line is sloped and if it takes 6 months the price target will be closer to 25c. Not 50c, not $1.
    As I have said before, my technical target is based on the share price swinging back up to the top of the channel.
    The chart has not been updated for todays close at 10.5c.
    The first time that it rose from the bottom of the channel to the top, it took 5 months. The next time it took just 2 months and there were very few trading opportunities until it was almost at the top. That's why I am reluctant to trade it at these low levels because there is no reason that it can't have another explosive move again now that the fundamentals offer so much more upside.
    Again I will point out my target based on fundamentals is higher than the mid 20's and I place more importance on fundamentals than technicals with this type of stock.

Melua, this time it's my turn to say-in a nice way- now you are being too conservative. They already have most of what they need for the heap leach. I see no reason why they will not use it and if you have talked to Simon, you would know he is very keen on the heap leach. It's now more likely to be the stage 2 than the second expansion of the CIL plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $62.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $22.05K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9780 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 74747 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.