KGL 1.05% 9.4¢ kgl resources limited

andash , page-72

1. 13,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4018
    Davo, I have no problem with you questioning.
    We are not blind. On the contrary, we know the detail that you clearly lack.
    There are a number of deep drill results which were not included in the initial resource.
    The current holes suggest at least a doubling in the depth of the resource is likely so a near doubling in the resource is possible just with infill drilling. Then there is excellent extensional and exploration upside as well.
    The current resource is based on drilling to 200meters only because that's where there was enough drill density to define a jorc resource.
    A couple of holes went down as deep as 574 meters and they were still hitting good grades. That's nearly triple the depth of the current resource.
    Check out the drilling for yourself from the ann 17/5/2011.
    http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110517/pdf/01181247.pdf
    The deep holes can not be ignored, but I have assumed only a 40-50% increase in resources to stay reasonably conservative until the infill drilling proves up the deep resource to jorc.
    I believe the upside is much greater than I am allowing for.
    This is not a case of 2+2=19 as you suggest, but more a case of 2+ probably another 1 or 2 is probably going to equal at least 2.5.
    I used a 7.5 year mine life knowing full well that it's highly likely to turn into at least 10 years on infill drilling alone, let alone extensional and exploration drilling.
    I expect much more and so too does Intersuisse. There will be a lot of drilling between now and construction.
    I am very confident the 1.2mtpa will not even be considered in the feasibility study.
    When drill results come out, probably in less than a week, I expect you will get a taste of what I mean. Any holes announced below 200 ms are outside the current resource.
    This is not a case of the blind leading anyone. I have my eyes fully open with this stock.
    Do your self a favour and research this stock for your self before the market wakes up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $60.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $213 2.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47737 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.