LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

andewa project drilling demonstrates excellent, page-55

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

"If you had 20 companies like FNT and VOR, you would probably lose money on 10, make your money back or 2-3 baggers on 8 or 9, and 1 or 2 would be 10+ baggers. Lets hope both VOR and FNT are the 2."

G'day Georisk, here all all (24) asx listed explorers\producers in PNG.

Mincor Resources
    Liquefied Natural Gas Limited LNG
    Highlands Pacific HIG
    Marengo Mining MGO
    CopperMoly Limited COY
    Frontier Resources FNT
    Gold Anomaly GOA
    Goldminex GMX
    MIL Resources MGK
    Cue Energy CUE
    Pacific Niugini Ltd PNR
    Santos STO
    Quintessential Resources Ltd QRL
    Bougainville Copper BOC
    New Guinea Energy NGE
    Oil Search OSH 6.28
    Resource Mining RMI
    Orchid Capital Ltd/fund ORC
    Horizon Oil HZN 0.25
    Newcrest Mining NCM
    Allied Gold ALD
    Bright Star Res Ltd (Tasman Goldfields)
    Kula Gold KGD
    Niuminco Group Ltd NIU

To have 20 company's like FNT would be very difficult to find, especially with the quality suite of tenaments including all 5 Jv's with Ok Tedi, management and PNG local logistical experience... Going by whats already been released I beleive we have a larger resource footprint at Andewa than many of these company's....

We have found copper and molybdenum sulphide minerals collared the whole way on both holes (398M) 2.7km's apart for crying out loud!!!

I truley believe we have a massive copper, molydbenum, gold and silver deposit ready to be proved up.. It will much bigger imo than MGO's flagship (j\v'd) Yandera project.
    (Mgo's market Cap currently 3.5x that of fnt's and they don't have 100% ownership.

Many investors might be waiting for the assay results to confirm but if you join the dots it's already game on in a big way imo.

Darkhorse hit the nail on the head the other day with his comments relating to the last announcement and Peter not allowed to state yet that it's a World Class Deposit before assay results. It couldn't be more obvious that Peter knows its the real deal. Check the Pages on the FNT website of core samples from hole 1.. Why would Peter release this if he wasn't confident??

Buying thes things is the only thing on my agenda at the moment... good luck to holders ... I have a strong feeling its just the beginning of a ride not seen since FMG, SFR and the likes.

PS. The bloods in the water... wait for the giants to start circling after the assay results!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 55438945 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6460448 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.30am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.