LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

andewa project drilling demonstrates excellent, page-56

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I agree it would be difficult to find 20 at any one time, but I also would not restrict myself to PNG. I would only expect to find 4-5 a year, and based on my previous post only 1 every 2 years would really pay off.

In PNG, GOA would be my next best. They have some drilling results at Crater Mtn that look highly promsing and a lot more to come. Another Peter with PNG success behind that one.

Elsewhere, there is VOR (still has lots of ???) and not much else that I can see atm that could potentially have a world class deposit. By world class I mean a mutli-national would be interested in buying it. Also sticking to Au and base metals (ie not considering iron ore and coal).

I am sure that there will be lots of people chuck their favourites in. But I am looking for projects where there is only limited drilling and huge potential. So they will still have significant risk, but before the share price has taken off and become 10+ baggers.

A couple from the past few years are:
    SFR - I bailed too early for only 4 bagger
    IAU - saw too late to make a $

FNT still have a lot of boxes to tick, but to me the current story is compelling (but high risk)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.