LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

andewa, page-12

1. UFX
    1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi denver,

I've been on quite a few site visits although none yet with FNT. ASX rules are about disclosure of new relevant information. ASX rules are Black and white but there's a world of grey inbetween. No new information especially about price sensitive information is aired during visits unless there is a broadcast about it almost simultaneously. Things like new trenching, preparation of future drill pads, and sampling programs etc are not info that have to be announced. The results are announced but in site visits, guests do see the work occurring.

Family and friends can buy what they like. What can become a problem is interpretation of known information and misinterpreting forward looking statements. We all here have to be a little careful, especially passing on phone calls or emails from directors. They all rarely do pass on some information that can be mangled to suit ones needs. They aren't perfect and we often make mistakes too.

What you do gain out of almost all site visits is IMO invaluable information. You get to really see the MD in action and how well the operation is organised. Asking the MD a hard question and seeing the reaction speaks a thousand words. Thats better than inside info. lol.

A really good geo from Barrick would be able to access exactly what Peter has dislosed so far is correct. If he had the chance and could spend a day checking out drill core from the holes waiting assays, I reckon he could work out very roughly at least the Copper content which in my opinion is price sensitive but I think Peter hasn't allowed them that much scrutiny. Gold is too hard to work out, but a good geo could see the potential. Someone like Barrick also gets to see the prime location and good access from the sea and maybe a few things I have missed.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.