LNR 14.3% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

andewa

1. 523 Posts.
    the only announcement coming out might be that the aero e/m
    was flown over shrader...at 50m height and what a daring feat it was...achieving absolutely nil...even worse since its interpretation is skewwiff,or doesnt exist at all...
    the e/m for andewa is flawed and NOT even discussed....peter doesnt seem to be admitting it either..

then ignores the E/m COMPLETELY by going back to bloody hole one and drilling "4 1000m holes"
    obviously the 3d-ip is being the guidance here...and to drill 4 more on pad one i presume is because the
    LOWER HALF OF HOLE 11 IS THE FIRST AND ONLY DEEP HOLE RESULT NOT RELEASED.
    even though they must have looked at it.
    and the 3d-ip goes down 800m.
    the E/M programme is wonky on andewa and frankly i cant see E/Ms helping for shrader and east newguinea els if thats what we will get more of.

think about it...did we ever get the helicopter E/M interpretations for tasmania ever.
    sorry but when drill results are held up,bottom half of holes not released for months,further holes not detailed,
    and distorted e/m maps released,then drilling there where the E/M indicates is BARREN
    certainly is confusing
    because the primary brain is confused as well(who,s directing this wonky show,kokomo?)

i ,m sorry guys but my high regard for fnt has all but collapsed.too many games going on LONG TERM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $32.62K 10.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 34156685 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1821541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.