KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Hello Aberfan,I bought into KOR because I read that Andrei...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Aberfan,

I bought into KOR because I read that Andrei bought $760,000 worth of shares at $0.60. This is serious money and given Andrei's holding he has the potential to make very serious money. I do not know why he behaves as he does. On the basis that he is an honest man, and I have no evidence to the contrary, I can only assume that he is an academic with no experience of running a public company. Perhaps for him the power and prestige, and the thrill of running a public company after the Russian beaurocratic system, is worth more than the money. I don't know but it all seems strange.

An earlier, factual, and well thought out post, pointed out that KOR has not reported any drilling results for 2.5 years. I do not know if that is true or not, but what I do know, is 20% to 40% of KOR's budget should be spent on drilling and this certainly is not the case, it goes on overheads. It's drilling that finds mines and Andrei should give an excuse why he does not drill, not why he drills.

Given KOR's low cash position, I would have thought that KOR has to make a placement at around $0.10, joint venture or sell some of its properties, or pull a rabbit out a hat. Otherwise liquidation looms and the properties could be sold at a fire sale price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.