HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Andreas the Midget

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    To all you long term Phytotech/MMJ Phytotech/MMJ Capital shareholders i ask this question. How do you feel about Andreas taking your hard earned cash, pumping it into another company as an investment, then jumping ship to become CEO of that company? For a company that was well ahead of the game i find it hard to take that some investors affectionately refer to MMJ as the green tortoise. Has anyone looked inside the shell to see if the tortoise is still in there? I think MMJ might actually be the rabbit. Jumping around all over the show with big spikes and dips, but ultimately the looser. We now have a bean counting clone running the show who proffers an expectation that MMJs' centre piece holdings in Harvest One will be diluted over time. WT..??! I invested small into Phytotech as a first foray into shares ownership. Invested considerably more into MMJ Phytotech as i saw the opportunity of the Candian recreational market as a great opportunity to make some good coin. But somehow, under Andreas stewardship, all of that appears to of fallen by the way side and we are now left with old mate in a suit performing the 3 cup shuffle. I suspect there is no ball under any of the cups. Andreas has got it. Are Andreas actions legal? I only ask as I'm finding it hard to see how Andreas has acted in the shareholders interests at all. He's got the money and we've got......? I'm a blue collar worker so my investment cash doesn't come easily. I scraped and scrimped and went without. I'm still holding but seriously scoping out the exits. I openly accept i don't understand the current business model but i'm more than willing to be educated. Preferably not by the school of hard knocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.