KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

andrej too distracted?

1. 1,110 Posts.

While we are waiting for existing Korab projects to get up and running - and for some projects, we have been waiting several years - Andrej seems distracted by new opportunities.

I ask the question whether Korab has an appropriate management structure and finance. Korab need a good finance expert and a good project manager to ensure projects are appropriately financed and implemented.

That may also suggest a review of all projects with the sale of projects which have lesser priotity, freeing up finances and simplfying project focus.

Korab Announcement
    Tuesday, 17 January 2012
    ENERGY ASSETS IN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA
    This announcement is made as a matter of compliance with continuous disclosure obligations
    pursuant to Chapter 3 of ASX listing rules and section 674 of the Corporation Act. Evaluation of the
    assets is ongoing. Discussions with current owners are confidential and incomplete. Further updates
    will be provided to the market when appropriate under the ASX listing rules and the Corporation Act.
    Korab Resources, an Australian resource development and exploration company advises that it is
    currently evaluating portfolio of energy assets located in Ukraine and Russia with a view to acquiring
    controlling interest in these assets. Assets, which are being evaluated and which are subject of the
    potential transactions, comprise:
    ? Producing anthracite coal mine (Eastern Ukraine)
    ? Producing oil and gas fields (Southern Russia)
    ? Anthracite coal deposits (Eastern Ukraine)
    ? Shale gas licences (Eastern Ukraine)
    ? Coal seam gas licences (Eastern Ukraine)
    The anthracite coal mine which is being evaluated is currently in production. It has its own railway
    spur and is connected by rail to a deep sea port terminal. The anthracite coal deposits which are
    being evaluated are ready to be put into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446933 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.