SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott - it wasn't a lie. Here is my source.Cameroon Ranked...

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Westcott - it wasn't a lie. Here is my source.

Cameroon Ranked Most Corrupt Country Again : News 2012-12-10
    The World Justice Project, WJP, based in the United States of America, recently published its 2012 report, rating Cameroon poorly amongst a total of 97 countries.The WJP annual reports on the Rule of Law Index published last weekend ranks Cameroon as one of the most corrupt out of 97countries that were selected worldwide for the survey in 2012. Cameroon occupies the last-but-one position (96th) on the issue of public enforcement of government regulations on the WJP Rule of Law Index’s scores and rankings, followed by Liberia, on this factor.

However, I stand corrected as more Googling shows that there are a variety of rankings and agencies.

Your figures are also contradicted by other reports - so there is a wider range of results, depending on what you read.

I quote:

Corruption: Another worrisome result published by Transparency ...
    www.cameroononline.org/2012/.../corruption-another-worrisome-res...4 days ago – The 2012 result on corruption carried out in 176 countries world-wide ... In other words, Cameroon is 32nd most corrupt of the 176 countries ...

It is incorrect for you to assume that the intention was to mislead. So let me correct that Cameroon is not ranked number one but seems to still be ranked high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.