SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

andres post the truth please, page-7

1. 2,196 Posts.
    G'day guys don't post much now but will have my say if I may.

Hi Westcott, Andres, Squidd and Reddraggon.

It saddens me a little to see posters I have held in high regard coming to this. I will admit it is not surprising given the time and effort put into the SDL story over the years by you guys and others that it would get to the angry stage of proceedings given the current situation, imo.

Westcott has a better grasp of resource and competitors than any others. Andres was a much revered poster, posting rarely but with much insight. Reddarggon has taught me much about mining activities and capital raisings and imo has a good grasp of resource coy's.I wish I could get as much into my posts as he/she does in a succinct way-lol! Squidd has shown a level head all along, imo.

We have all learnt from each other over time and SDL has taught us many lessons and given much too talk about over the years.

We all believed SDL would be one of the less tha 1% of explorers that would make it to producer. We loved the FMG story and SDL was going to be the next big boy.

Well we can see in hindsight what an effort it was by Mr Forrest to get into this capital intesive style of mining from junior level. In fact he was called to arms for spin doctoring and reporting things that allegedly weren't true.I'm not even sure if he is still a member of the board. IMO he was the ULTIMATE salesman of a mining coy.

From the little Balinese lady on a street in Kuta, to a CEO of a mining coy or the president of the USA it is all about sales pitch, and only the best will succeed, imo, in this business.We have over time had much respect to the quality of individual SDL has attracted to its business.All sorts of awards and accolades have been awarded to its staff

There was a flamboyant, much maligned poster, imo, called RVINTL who in the hey day warned of soverign risk.

Imo it is the explorers biggest hurdle in continental Africa, still. Probably the biggest spin doctoring from SDL has been on this front and SDL's relationship with the respective govt's. SDL has been a godsend, imo, to Cammeroon from it's employment of locals to education of students. It's dedication cost lives. Congo has always been line ball for me and have posted as much many times.

What has it taught me? Be wary of investments in explorers in this region.Unless you have fire power you are at the mercy of the hand that feeds you. Even if you are big you can be shafted(RIO).

I wish all of you the best and until things are signed and delivered it is business as usual.

p.s. Westcott I think you may have even more dinner TIMe conversations about SDL/HC/posters than I used to in my hey day.Just my opinion. I respect your Mrs for that.Don't change your beliefs or ideals as they are respectable qualities no matter where they take you. Financial gain is not the greatest pleasure one takes from the HC boards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.