CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Temp I think you're right about general fear in the market...

1. 980 Posts.
    Temp I think you're right about general fear in the market place. Certainly not confined exclusively to Carbon Energy that's for sure, but having said this, it doesn't always make things any easier to swallow, on the other hand, it does mean market as a whole is more of a reflection when looking at Carbon Energy and lets face it if things are looking crook on a wide spread basis then the somewhat spec stocks won't normally be going through the roof.

One only has to look at the world trend for a while now and soon realise it's far from healthy, much of this could be a result of general fear and obviously with a certain amount of reason I suppose. (Bit of both I feel)On top of all the world eonomies economic and financial problems, I've notice figures saying China has slowed a little also but it had to happen, they were growing at a staggering rate, the likes of China will suffer due to the rest of the worlds woe's but they do have a slight advantage when compared to others, they also have a huge domestic population that have wants and needs.

Anyhow I just hope things start to stabalise sooner than later, because I feel the good work being done with Carbon Energy will continue to be under rated until this happens.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.