FMG 0.79% $19.98 fortescue ltd

Andrew.F, page-9

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Fmg at this point is all about the mid to long term. Forget the daily rhetoric that comes and goes with the wind.

Daily forecasts have zero to do with the plans and ability that Fmg has for its future growth. It is clear that Fmg will be around digging up the red dirt for many a year to come.

If they maintain there goals and to date they have shown that they can, even in this low cost environment they will forge ahead and be well set to recover, when the price finds its true level based on actual fundamentals rather than sentiment that is driven by pure speculation.

There are many positives that are never thrown into the mix. I think that the players hold more credibility in terms of the current and future situation, more so that the hum drum of the media.

If china and other emerging markets perform as expected then we will see a different spin from the chest beaters. I think we can expect a good showing from Fmg over the next 12 month. They have volume and have a good cash base to keep the finances in check at the time it is needed.

Debt is no problem at this stage as any rise in the price of ore just gives them extra dollars to reduce further the debt pile. This they have made very clear that they know to reduce debt is what share holders want to see.

I would like to say that the performance of fmg over the last 6 years was great. But the performance over the last 12 month is outstanding.

Its good to be part of a company that is forging ahead under extreme circumstances.
    yes they have a debt. But they own 100% of what that debt has built.

We all know the score any increase trend in ore will give fmg more cash = debt reduction. getting to 40% gearing. that will set up the end game going into 2019. what will the debt be then???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.