VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Hi Chip “Virtually no downside” was written as opposed to “no...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Hi Chip
    “Virtually no downside” was written as opposed to “no downside”. And most people understand it’s a relative and in-spirit point. Meaning, relative to;
    - timescale - next cash raise is 9 months away. So holding for 3 - 5 months pre s232 decision should provide support
    - market cap. A c. 90m pound deposit that is simple and approved. At a market cap of $25m I see it difficult to fall under $15m MarketCap for any sustained period. Mgt could sell Mulga rock for twice the market cap
    - spread of share price with limited down side risk potential - whilst the downside might be $10m as an example, the upside is not limited to $10m. Rather as a probability function could be several hundred million. So the risk associated with holding is rewarded, and is virtually limited
    - sustainability - helpful that RCF is out. And their exposure to Wolf was unique. That event and impact to share price is known as special cause. And is a fundamental investors dream as an opportunity it’s to identify and capitalise

I appreciate if it’s short term trading based on charts etc, a comment of “virtually no downside”is not accurate. A drop from 5c to 4c is 20% and material.
    That said, and from the perspective of a long term investor, and from where we are at a share price today today, it’s limited downside risk versus upside scale

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.