TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Pauldola The reference to intralinks made me think of the...

1. 987 Posts.
    Hi Pauldola

The reference to intralinks made me think of the times I've been involved in data sharing and would be essential for the Company where interest in TON is coming from China, Europe, Japan, Korea, USA and the UK.

I imagine BB has set up a virtual data-room for potential funders and other parties interested in the Company's graphite and vanadium tenements and other assets.

With BB heading to the USA this month pursuing potential funders with Mr Catlow providing points of contact, I very much look forward to further developments. BB should also be revisiting China with potential funders and second offtake partner SQZG. All this takes time and we may see a result whilst he is in the USA or after his return. In any event, funding secured this year especially when the cost of capital is cheap would be a great step forward and lead to a sustained re-rating.

Drilling at Ancuabe should be currently underway with the goal of defining a JORC resource at Ancuabe by the end of August to add to the DFS which is also on track for completion by the end of 2015 to include graphite and vanadium.

The Chinese JV's would also be developing day by day with YXGC and with the possibility of being in start up production later this year with AMG at Ancuabe.

So all is good IMO and I'm looking forward to the next market update.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.