RRL 0.55% $1.82 regis resources limited

In a way it is good AF did not get the 15% additional stake. I...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    In a way it is good AF did not get the 15% additional stake. I agree AF's investment co has a history of forming blocking stake on merger/takeover. You can view the 12% take up rate of the $1.48 offer as a signal instos holders view this as a lowball offer, so there was no overwhelming support selling at this low price. Good psychological floor price being set around $1.4

End of the day it is up to the company to deliver financially. The focus should be on the company and cost controls. Mcph is a pipe dream, generating Duketon and Tropicana cashflow is the key to unlocking value. Ignore all the noise and focus on the simple stuff, explore, mine and process. I am in the mining industry and I have never seen costs went up like it did in the past year, and the worst of it is to come. There will be gold companies going down from the new cost environment, Dacian has already bitten the bullet and called it a day in their open pit operation. RRL should cut costs as fast as it can, or even consider a cap raising to clear the books of the $300m loan isn't that bad of an idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.010(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.374B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.85 $1.80 $26.27M 14.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 227466 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 173839 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.