GNI 0.00% 1.2¢ global nickel investments nl

andrew kenneth bruce mortimer

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752

Thank you for your email.

You will notice that I also sold some Proto options at the same time. I have also sold some SBR, MHM, GLM and MUI as I am a long standing investor in the small cap mining space and many companies come to me for assistance in capital raisings. I am currently, and have been, a net buyer of the GNI head shares and I was stunned to find that I had 12,000,000 options in the company as I only have approximately 8,000,000 contributory shares. I don?t think there is ever a good time to sell any kind of stock, however I have come to the conclusion that as a director it is best to sell options and buy head shares.

I do not know what the VTEM results are but I expect to hear back later this week, however considering the history of Jutson Rocks and Mt Venn, which is in the public domain, I assume they will be very good. However, once VTEM is done you must then do ground EM and ground mapping before knowing whether targets are legitimate or not. As such, there?s much water to go under the bridge.

Please keep in touch and let me know if you have any other questions ? my job is to be responsive to your concerns.

Very best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.