ZMI 0.00% 1.0¢ zinc of ireland nl

andrew mortimer, page-23

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Lefevre yes they only raised a small amount but all up about 550k with 350k from SPP and 180k in the private placement prior to SPP. They will be using much of them funds to drill justsons i am sure of that. The market is speaking and has spoken many times on companies that drop to lows and bounce back as VOR did yesterday and others have done many times when they have looked all but dead and buried. Im not saying this is a definite bounce back story but i believe there is 1 last shot with a drill campaign at justsons coming up to prove or not whether Carl has hit the sweet spot with his past work narrowing in on his preferred target. I know it all looks terrible as is today but its either sell at .001 or wait and hope the upcoming campaign does hit. I am not telling anyone what to do here and if anyone believes the end is near then .001 awaits but i believe drilling will commence soon and then it is in the hands of results that will follow. I have topped up at these levels and to me it a roll of the dice on the belief that Carl has done his homework and i do believe he is now leading the way with where the $ are being spent and he is focused on jutsons and his lead up work that he has completed over the past few years on the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.136M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 640503 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 498234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.