SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Andrew Plympton called me back last night.

1. 13,783 Posts.
    Andrew Plympton, Non-Executive Director , called me back last night.

he was very upfront direct honest on a lot of things i was Concerned about.

We spoke of when Directors will be buying shares ...soon as blockout is lifted.
    Blockout is lifted when a Decision on the size of the upcoming Dividend is announced.

There is a ripper end of year report being prepared ..that has no shocks in it ..just a continuation of good growth news.

BBY were retained to help move the 60m overhang by City ..but they are acting for the Buyer now and not SBB interests ..hense the Flat SP as BBY try to pick them up cheap by holding sp down . capping.

SBB is looking for a new Broker Adviser now that has Shareholders interests as Andrew Does.

Andrew assured me the DIVIDEND size is his focus with the CEO in China.

Advising the Ceo ...a Decent Sized Div will Restore Faith and love from Brokers in Australia ..helping sp to recover to its 20c listing.

We agreed strongly the DIVIDEND is the swing factor for SBB .. nothing else mattered now .

The proof of CEO Integrity was to honor the Prospectus promise of 25% divs each year.

Andrew has visited China Sunbridge 3 times ..walked thru the New 8 level building ..and the Stores.. all looking great.
    he believes SBB Growth is real + solid numbers in 2014 will be reflected in End of year report after December 31.

Andrew Plympton, Non-Executive Director: + 61 3 9286 7555 or +61 418 310 713

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.