CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Sodhim I suppose my analogy was not that apropriate, I didn't...

1. 980 Posts.
    Sodhim I suppose my analogy was not that apropriate, I didn't place too much hope on any major outcomes from such a conference, just a couple of companies trying to sweeten the politicians I think. What else can they do at this stage?

Have you thought that it may have eventually turned out more low key than some thought it ought to be. I did'nt think it would attract the attention some may of been hoping for, it would have ended up being no more than a networking day or evening, something to get a few of the government people together for a few drinks and a bit of food, so that Linc and the like could have a platform to push their barrow's, it happens all the time, it's huge in the pharmaceutical industry.

I've no doubt the Conference in China will be on a much different level to the one held in Brisbane.

I've no doubt because we have not been given a report on this, that it was a waste of time, just nothing that major to share. I'm sure there are conferences that get reporting and media ect...but that said there are conferences held almost daily that would not get a reported on, now I'm not saying this is a good thing but merely saying maybe there was not much to report on, but no doubt networking done.

This said networking and educating politicians on UCG technology and it's many benifits is a must but at the end of the day, we still need favourable reports and decisions from the likes of the so called expert panel overseaing our eventual dimise or success in Queensland, not to many poly's are going to go against the experts, they'll need many pro's than con's to do this.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.