CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Kevjb,Agree with your last post :)contacted ASA day before...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Kevjb,

Agree with your last post :)

contacted ASA day before yesterday to send me a copy of presentation that was presented but no response.

This is all I could find from internet http://www.mysunshinecoast.com.au/articles/article-display/queensland-can-secure-energy-future,26868

Queensland can secure energy future
    Excerpt from speech by QRC Chief Executive Michael Roche to the inaugural Australian Syngas Association national conference in Brisbane today.

'The recent decision by Caltex to close its Sydney oil refinery has brought into sharper focus the issue of Australia’s liquid fuel energy security.

The Caltex decision will leave Australia with five refineries and an obviously increased reliance on imported petrol.

'There is no question that for Australia’s biggest export industries – agriculture and resources – liquid fuel energy security should be top of mind.

'Agriculture and mining are both heavily dependent on fuels for their existence – particularly diesel.

'So it comes as a shock to learn that in around three years’ time, our annual import bill for transport fuels is expected to be in the order of $30 billion a year.

'That strikes me as a compelling reason for Australia – and Queensland in particular – to be encouraging the new liquid fuel production concepts such as coal to liquids, underground coal gasification and extraction of oil from shale.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.