Andrew Tate Final Message, page-190

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    >sure of course you are right. - well at least you think you are
    That would be a more apt self description.
    Because I have demonstrated where you are wrong, and will again.
    You are only claiming I am wrong. Provide receipts or concede.

>I know both these terms
    And yet despite pasting the definitions are still unable to see how you used them incorrectly.

Empathy :
    I understand that you think empathy has positive implications but that's a common misconception.

>understanding a person from his or her frame of reference rather than one’s own,
    >comprehension of the client’s cognitions, affects, motivations, or behaviors

Tate does what people wants as evident by his success in both extracting money from men and sex from women.
    How can a person do what someone else wants without empathy?

Empathy is vital for cooperation. Is it evident that people don't like to deal with and ultimately cooperate with Tate?

You know who accuses the people the most of lacking empathy? People high in trait narcissism. Just sayin'

>DSM definition of NPD
    First, you can't diagnose someone through their media presence. Clinical narcissism is a fairly crippling diagnosis and Tate is hardly crippled.
    I digress.
    Which of these do you think applies?

Point a) A narcissist is delusional about their success.
    Are you suggesting that you have in fact never heard of Tate? He's not actually famous?
    I would agree that statements like "I'm the most famous man in the world" have a narcissistic frame, but..he's selling a product (actual importance) to a narcissistic consumer (irrelevant reddit incels and 20 year old "instagram models") so we can't really judge if this is a genuine statement or part of the schtick.
    b) we can't know his feelings
    c) he's a man in demand currently in alt-media, being exposed does not an exhibitionist make.
    d) we can't know his feelings.
    e) Being a successful conman requires empathy as above.

Sure, he might be unsympathetic to people he exploits, but that has nothing at all to do with clinical narcissism or the personality trait itself.

>Do you want to keep arguing about me. I’m happy to expand it to talking about you as well.
    Yes, and sure, whatever you want. It was relevant. Deny that all you like.

But you didn't answer the question. You go on a date. The man is less than you. Do you go on a second? Or are you going to deflect and pretend you don't know what that means?

I understand that you wouldn't want to share a guy, but, then, you also don't want a loser.
    Have a little empathy - some women would rather share than have nothing. Perfectly reasonable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.