MEI 0.00% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Andrew Tunks MEI Proactive Interview Novo Astro first hole results, page-2

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73

Thoughts and feedback - it was not a fair response from the market, as Dr Tunks stated, and I totally agree. I am in touch with Andrew and we swap a lot of information, but he is only willing to discuss what is in the public domain, so therefore, he is totally professional and straight down the line. He copped a lot of unnecessary flack for doing his job. I don't get it.

First of three holes and they hit gold - excellent result from such a massive - 25Km2 - sulphur alteration and at depth. This is great news. They did plan 21 holes but the on-site geologist decided to reduce this to 14 due to what was discovered. Holes 5,6 and 7 results will be available mid-January, in my option this is, again, great news.

Over at Juruena, both Dona Maria and Tomate 10 and 13 holes respectively, with results through from January and February 2020. Meteoric Resources are all funded for all exploration through 2020 - I didn't see many large shareholders drop the bat! I didn't and I hold 6.1m of them.

There are still massive anomalies, but they will be more targeted - the current drilling program, which has come to a halt for the weather and Christmas - was designed to mark where to drill in future. Very sensible and run as a project should be, this will reduce effort and wastage.

On another different, slightly off topic - but related point, although still exploration, and we are still in the exploration stage - I have a lot invested in Hurricane Energy in the UK. It is a fractured basement play for oil, off the UK Continental Shelf, where the sea gets to 5 and 9mwith 50k winds and it is run by Dr Robert Trice - he used to be a geologist with BP, but they refused to drill, well they did in 1976, but the technology wasn't up to it.

They have found a reservoir 16km in length and width, with TVDSS of 2,500M.There is a Floating Production, Storage and Offloading Platform (FPSO) which is an EPS ( Early Production System) that is delivering 20,0000 bopd since June and there is more to play for . The latest well came up short but still good, so the share price tankedby 35% and recovered by 10%. This was after the release of the RNS, this is like an ANN but for the UK Stock Exchange and it is on AIM (Alternative Investment MArket) a bit like the ASX really. My point being often the market and analysts don't understand, they expect the same results all thorough exploration, this is not achievable.

These are my opinions and are not offered as advice to buy or sell. Research is the major part of investing.

Happy Christmas to all holders and may we have a stonking 2020.

Seasons greeting

FdM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $718.6K 4.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1333518 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 107024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.