MEI 4.55% 11.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Video just reiterated the announcement.1. Little alteration(low...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Video just reiterated the announcement.

1. Little alteration(low sulphides 1-3%) in first 3 iholes therefore little gold because gold beneath the oxidised layer is mainly in pyrite and the pyrite concentration was low.

This caused in Tunks’s words a MASSIVE OVEREACTION BY RETAILERS!

BECAUSE IF YOU READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT PROPERLY:

2. As they moved east and the drilling was concentrated under the main diggings of the Garimpeiros the drillers are finding MASSIVE ALTERATION(sulphides up to 20%) which caused the drilling geologist on site to drill these holes deeper to find the extent of this alteration. And, they are drilling at times OVER DOUBLE THE DEPTH!!!!

What does that tell you they’ve hit????.... and the pictures show it.... MASSIVE SULPHIDE ZONES!!!!!

3. Now because of this, and this is their conclusion not mine:

”There is the expectation of SIGNIFICANT GOLD INTERCEPTS at Matteus and Graca.”

Now that is why I think there has been a MASSIVE OVERREACTION of the market, and why I now think MEI is at a ridiculously cheap price, and is therefore why I bought another mill at 3.1c.

I am mot the only one thinking this BTW. I noticed a 3mill whale got his fill, and other 1 mill orders filled yesterday.

Excited to see the next assays!

AIMO

Last edited by Mining8: 19/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $263.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.095M 9.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2371982 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 441163 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.