ZFX zinifex limited

andrewe and jhamann

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Jhamann day 4… terrorist are planning another 9/11 on Roseberry and Century as we speak, after bombing it profusely with bananas first. LOL

Andrew and JH have a think of what I’m really saying here, you are wasting your time with Gann he is a closed book, you will never reason with him, no matter how hard you try to state your case or how right you are, he is a closed book, not the open book student he thinks he is… I’m sure he is not first that you have met like that, All that will happen in the end is you will get more and more frustrated, in the end you will realize , not only are you not on the same playing field trying to discuses something, you’ll will find out you’re not even on the same planet… People like him always have a need to be right, not just some of the time, all the time… weather they are or not means nothing...

So your time is better spent on other things, the great research you do for a start... Most have already concluded Gann is a immature wanna be who stretches the truth.

Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.