GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Yes, let's put them on ignore. That way, when they were telling...

1. 749 Posts.
    Yes, let's put them on ignore. That way, when they were telling everyone to sell cos the price is going down, no one would have read that and everything would be merry and the price would still be above $1......oh, hang on.....that's the fantasy world....

Seriously, everyone has an opinion. Regardless of how their opinion is expressed, in the end THEY WERE RIGHT.

Now, tell me something, would you rather be hated on this forum because of your incessant posting and warning of a bad stock or bad management, hated by all because of your opposing views and opinions, and in the end be RIGHT...... or would you rather be loved by all because you follow the crowd, agree with all the positive things being said, pat everyone on the back, and in the end be WRONG ??

Personally, on an anonymous forum such as this, I would much rather be hated by all for my opposing views, not lose my money and have REAL friends that I can see, hear and touch.....and not live in hope and prayer that one day I might recoup my losses just by holding on to a losing trade/investment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.