GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

andrewe and sue12 r my heros, page-27

1. 117 Posts.
    MM,

Agree to disagree, but calling it the same as a 50/50 gamble is not really true. With all the rumours floating around you sometimes go with your gut as to who is telling the truth (and how reliable they are) - that's not a random event, but of course it _is_ a gamble as virtually everything is, and can go wrong.

If you have time to watch the market then yes you can sit out and wait for news - if not, then you have to deal with the scandalously unfair 10 minute news rule. Not just that, you have to hope it's a plain english announcement that it's commercial with expected profit of $N per day and estimated reserve. I think we both know that won't happen. So then, at what price would the smart investor buy back in ?

But again that's only covering the situation where $1 was stopped at 70c then slid to 40c - what if it didn't slide to 40c ? When should you buy back in after stopped at 70c ? Surely it's all fundamental then ? [Note that I think Fundamentals _DO_ include management's ability to transfer company action into shareholder value.] So we're back to holding through dips _while_ we believe the company is undervalued...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.