GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

andrewe, page-2

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    rocketmon,
    i am sorry to hear about your losses. can i ask why you let a huge gain become a huge loss?

I am no expert on oil and or gas. and this is another reason why i am suss on some of the rampers. What seemed so obvious to me from a traders perspective was lost on the rampers here who kept saying it was a fantastic U spin off and buy like crazy on the way down etc etc.

Sue12 despite your disliking is a driller with many years experience and were you to ask him i believe you would get a sincere response.
    I dont think you guys realize the tirade that comes upon anyone who disagrees with the powers that be on this thread and forum. So you end up not posting detailed explanations again and again because of the abuse. So you post one liners because you feel like you are talking to the people who are watching and not posting not the guys who are putting you down for your view.

So i cant answer you if there is oil or gas there. However i have gathered enough doubts for me to say there is something fishy going on here. And i keep having my suspicions confirmed. where there is smoke there is fire.

If you want me to run through the suspicions one by one i am happy to do that.

cheers
    andrewe
    PS it was for people like you that i spoke out originally. If you choose to buy back in at a lower price you are still hugely better off than those who still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.