"I personally don't see that government have done a real lot...

1. 22,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    "I personally don't see that government have done a real lot wrong ---------- ok - there's the hotel security thing - but, the only other realistic option was military - and, that's to be avoided if at all possible in a democracy"

So you have a problem with the military helping in a bushfire or flood too? Or just in a pandemic when it suits your political argument? It's not like they would be walking around carrying machine guns, they wouldn't even be armed ffs! They are trained in the required procedures to deal with biohazards, they are the right people for the job and I'm sure you know that, it just suits you to argue for your side

"there's the meat thing - but, it seems there's problems throughout the entire meat industry ------------ world wide"

No one is trying to suggest that the outbreak at the meat factory was his fault, the cover up was! It was keeping it secret that allowed it to spread.

As for our unalienable right to assemble, so you're saying that the govt has no right to stop funerals, weddings, mothers day celebrations etc? Or you're just arguing for your side again with no actual argument?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.