Andrews curfew credibility just been shot to pieces by the authorities, page-61

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    He runs a police state now and the voters should not be silly enough to vote Labor back in again for a very long time. I have said that progressive govts are regressive's in disguise. It is about big govt and control of people under the false pretense of being open minded. BLM matters, but you don't. This should be a serious wake up call to the punter. They are a fake brand. If you look around the country, the only states who have locked down its citizens, destroyed peoples lives, melted business, killed people and removing the ability for a workable system, are the progressives. I think they just needed an excuse. They cant even get a tracking system right even though it was on offer for months.
    Victorians might want to consider keeping them away from important decisions for a minimum of 2 terms in a clear message to them. I would do the same if it was a Liberal govt.
    It has happened at a Federal level for good reason. Who can forget open borders. The left have gone form open borders to closed internal borders. WTF!
    If you want to shut down debate, you threaten peoples freedoms. This Works around the world in 3rd world tin pot countries, so why not here! It seems like they have done such a good job that people just fall into line and bow their heads. Many wont except they got this wrong. PC, shaming, shutting down free speech, harassing people, businesses, unionism, police on the streets with riot gear, Facebook pile on's, inability to show a human face, clawing onto power etc have produced some deadly and horrible results. Id be very bloody worried voting for these sorts of people. I am sure the usual lot will cheer this on with gusto without looking at the big picture. There seems to be a group of democracy white ants determined to remove our freedoms hiding within the left and this should be obvious by now. I am not sure how many more examples they need, but the self proclaimed 'elites' are looking dumber than i first thought. Come on voters, sort them out and take back competent govt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.