ANDREWS DEAD MAN WALKING !, page-64

1. 82,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "the curfew is a disaster Dan brain fart that was not requested by vicpol or CMO and should be removed immediately as it does nothing."

whether the curfew is a good thing or a bad thing ------------ I do not understand the argument that some people are making -

they are arguing that a leader should not make decisions without some sort of adviser telling them to do so

??? -- how odd

isn't that why we have a thing at the top of the pile called a 'leader'?

ok - let's cut to the chase here ----------- if our esteemed right wing commentators on here think that a leader should not make decisions and that the place should be run by expert opinions -- (UNELECTED experts)

then, when we get in reliable artificial intelligence - which will give far better logical and well thought out opinions and decisions than any human -

then - just have no elected humans ---------- no leaders at all - in the minds of our right wing friends - leaders are totally unnecessary

now, I'm not arguing - indeed, I would think that's a pretty good idea

I'm so glad that our right wing posters have come up with it - we can, indeed, save barrels of money - completely defund the entire city of Canberra - just have a couple of computers running the whole place and not a politician in sight

great

we can begin now - get rid of people like Morrison and Andrews and all other state leaders - get rid of Mayors -------- no more CEO's even - no need for them at all either

beautiful plan guys ----------- elegance - sheer elegance
    Last edited by pintohoo: 10/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.