Andrews Endgame In Sight, page-4

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

How about you wait for the whole enquiry to be completed. At the moment we have a bit of " he said, she said " which will get us no where in the end.

Meanwhile, the right whingers are glossing over the fact that the contractor clearly failed to execute the contract properly.

It is my understanding that contractors were used in other states for security as well although they were alongside government people.

Contractors look after all sorts of government work all the time. Not anyone can get a government contract. There are standards and accreditations that must be achieved. Let's find out whether the contracts were up to scratch for a start. Then lets find out whether those contracts were followed correctly.

There are many levels to this problem. We need to make sure that we fix all the problems rather than just look for a scapegoat.

I have to laugh when people from the right side of politics are using this as an excuse to attack the government. After all, they are actually complaining about the failures of privatization really.
    Security companies dropping the ball. casuals with no sickies spreading infection. That sounds like a conservative policy failure to me.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.