Hello, the security company my State Govt hired for Hotel...

1. 26,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4524
    Hello, the security company my State Govt hired for Hotel Quarantine without thinking it through or doing any checks, this is Daniel Andrews the State Premier, could you please tell me which of my State Govt agencies hired you, so I don’t keep making such a public spectacle of myself on National TV? Thanks, you’ve been most helpful, just hope I can remember what you just said next time a reporter tries to humiliate me. Then again... when you think about it, that’s really, really embarrassing and heads will roll if the truth gets out and prisons are like sooo overcrowded and full of other totally dishonest folks I might catch Covid from, hey, this is Victoristan, nobody needs to know the truth, right, let’s just keep it between you, me and the gatepost and we’ll be sure to feed some more business your way round the back of the hotel garage with a brown paper envelope and you don’t know who just called you, you can just call me Disaster Dan, thanks for your time, I was never really here.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 06/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.