Dan Andrews damns himself. What a Disaster, Dan. In Victoristan....

1. 26,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4523
    Dan Andrews damns himself. What a Disaster, Dan. In Victoristan.

Which agency had oversight of the hotel quarantine?

Daniel Andrews:
    It is not clear.
    The lines of authority and accountability and exactly what has gone on here, it is not clear.
    That is why, despite some of the commentary, I just want to be clear with you. I set the inquiry up, so I’m fair well-placed to tell you why I did it. I don’t have answers that I am satisfied with.
    There are questions that cannot be answered, and the appropriate thing is to get those answers. And then, regardless of what those answers are, I will be accountable for those answers, and for any errors, any mistakes, that were made.
    That’s the job that I have. If I could answer all of those questions, and many more that I’m sure you would like to put to me, then I would, and we wouldn’t need to have a judicial inquiry. It is an inquiry in every sense, that it is about giving us the clarity and the certainty and the answers that every single Victorian is fundamentally entitled to.

He doesn’t know. He never knew and all this time later, he still doesn’t know. You have to pinch yourself to believe you heard him say it. How is he still on the loose?
    Last edited by CEOChair: 06/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.