Andrews government abandons Victorians, page-102

1. 36,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Hi Lappy.

I'm not excusing any government and the mistakes they've made. Including Victoria. We've made plenty of mistakes along the way.

I just find it interesting that certain posters are jumping on the Andrews bashing wagon now. Today I have seen posts criticising Andrews for not being present despite the fact that he has a serious back injury. There have also been posts that criticised him when he was present.

Now they're criticising the government for a lockdown that we had to have. This new strain of Covid appears to be particularly infectious. No other state has had to deal with this. Victoria has a responsibility to the rest of Australia to get this thing under control right now.
    The last thing we want is for covid to get loose across the country. We've been down that road and we need to do everything to stop it reoccurring.
    I don't think I've seen one thread started about the SA quarantine failure this week. I've lost count of the ones started about the Victorian government.

The federal rollout of vaccines for aged care workers is a car crash. It's so bad that now the Victorian government is starting a five day blitz to get that up to speed.

It seems some people just can't get past their political biases. Especially when they clearly have a vested interest. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.