Andrews just re-created Victoria, page-102

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Johilo returned

Best to see the whole picture to get a clearer understanding, yet the way some posters let Morrison off the hook is truly alarming. Nobody is letting the failings of the Victorian state Government go unnoticed but way too many are letting the failings of the Morrisons Federal Government fly under the RADAR despite the fact that they sowed the seeds for the recession either deliberately or stupidly (take your pick).

I would argue there is a world of difference between the intent of Dan Andrews and the intent of Scott Morrison. You can label me as you like but it certainly doesn't mean that the label is correct or otherwise.

Morrison is as he has proven himself to be, and will continue to be if anyboby takes a close look. I am being objective it just seems there are too few that are IMO.

Yes I wish the Hotel Quarantine had bee handled better, who doesn't, but would it have gone better with Vic Police or the ADF in charge? Probably, but was it really an option. I suspect Morrison has been playing politics in the background with many aspects of what's played out as he works to create angles to exploit instead of doing his job. At least Dan Andrews has been doing his job and focusing on that.

In the end both Dan Andrews and Scott Morrison are polititians, I have absolutely no confidence in Morrison's ability to truly do his job where as I see Dan Andrews as genuinely trying to do his job. Maybe that distinction is too subtle but I make the case that Morrison already gave us a recession all that was missing was confirmation. I mean just look at Morrison and some on his team, with the exception of a few they are a appalling.

Searcher2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.